Both the E3 and E4 CNC Routers use a Keyestudio (Arduino Clone), Controller. This controller is a 3-Axis controller. All 3 axes X, Y, and Z work independently. The E3 and E4 are capable of doing 3D relief carvings as well as cutting out shapes and engraving.
Articles in this section
- Warranty and Return Policy
- What Materials are Used to Create BobsCNC Routers?
- Can you Make Signs longer than 17" in Multiple Steps with the E3 CNC Router?
- How are projects clamped on the table bed?
- Is the Controller a 2-1/2 or 3-Axis?
- How Loud are the E3 and E4 CNC Routers?
- What is the Accuracy of Your CNC Routers?
- Do your CNC routers come with the controller and motors?
- How thick of material can the E3 and E4 CNC Router cut through?
- What bits can be used with BobsCNC Routers?